Why learn to ride at PowerRide University?
• Personal Liaison from the moment you sign up to answer any of your questions.
• Great Schedule. Our course format is only 2 days for both two and three wheel courses while other schools run a 3 day format! This provides a better use of time on the bikes and in the classroom. We are able to split up the classroom and allow you to practice what you learn on the range immediately.
• Top Quality Instructors. While all of instructors are nationally certified we carefully choose our instructors. We want instructors that care about the students safety and learning experience.
• Best Equipment. Our course provides a fleet of 2019 dealership serviced 250cc and 350cc motorcycles for each class. Training on current equipment makes it much easier to transition to your own bike upon completion of the course.
• Best Gear. Our course provides each student with a quality, clean, DOT approved Helmet, high visibility gloves and safety glasses.
•Great Experience. It’s the difference between public and private training. Our program was designed for students who wanted more out of the learn-to-ride experience.
• Instant Certification. The riding and written evaluations are taken during the course, so a graduate from PowerRide University receives a completion card to take directly to the Virginia DMV for endorsement.
• Savings. Additionally you will receive 15% off riding gear starting at the time of your enrolment through the end of your class, plus $200 Coleman PowerSports discount on purchase of any New or Used Motorcycle, and additional savings from Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Ducati.
• Superior facilities: Expansive range, Air Conditioned classroom and range trailer.